Want to play Underworld outside of our Toronto, Edmonton or North Texas chapters? Why not start your own Underworld LARP Game? At Underworld we divide each of our games, or chapters, into Guilds and each owner is considered a Guildmaster. Every Guildmaster is given a territory in the real (“OOG”) world in which they can run their own events, and collect their own profits. For instance, our Underworld Kalidor Guild has control over Edmonton and the surrounding area.
We’re looking to expand in both Canada and the US and we want you to help us. If you’re hard working, a good storyteller, and you think you have what it takes to run the most bad-ass roleplaying game North America has to offer, then we want you on our team.
We are currently giving away Underworld LARP franchises at virtually no cost. There are no start up fees or licensing fees. It will cost you absolutely nothing to form your own Guildhouse. All you need is some dedication, imagination, a few props and weapons (all of which you can make yourself) and some good friends.
Benefits to running your own Underworld game:
- As Guildmaster you will have almost complete control over all aspects of the game world.
- Your town and players can take part in multiple Guild-wide plotlines, written and designed by all of the Underworld Guildmasters.
- You and your playerbase get the benefit of traveling to other guilds, as your Player Character. Players from other UW guilds will travel to your guild as well (in which you keep their game fees).
- The profit you make (and profits can be high) are yours to keep, or invest back into the game.
- We’ll provide you with all the support you need. We’ll even help you setup your own online forums, logistics database, train your safety marshals, and teach you how to make your first weapons.
Interested? Send us an email at email@example.com