- There appear to be an unprecedented number of Wood Fey Bands traveling together. They seem to be rather skittish keeping away form populated centers and avoiding peoples from other races.
- Chocolate Covered Cran-Zanz! This is a thing now and everybody is loving it.
- The Avian people are proud to announce that the Peak of healing within Maub’Dib has been completely repaired and even expanded upon. Sparkle Flowers continue to flourish in the region and are even becoming a bit a nuisance as their bright petals cause eye irritations when exposed to for a long enough period of time. The keepers of the Peak seem to want to keep them around though as they are quite astounding to behold.
- The civil war to the North appears to have intensified now that there are definable sides fighting against each other. The Fenricks and the Hunhills appear to be in all out war and the country is divided in half fighting on either side.
- The latest fashion trend in Gerdain is to tie yellow bows into the beard. This is to represent gold and the inherent wealth the individual dwarf has. The more bows the wealthier. To be caught wearing more bows than your economic standing warrants is a huge social faux-pas.
- Styphon continues to slumber. His vast forces are engaged in faction fighting. They appear to be losing when coming in conflict with the forces of Tiefanue.
- Thanks to recent increase in Berphauntian patrols of the farms, some farmers are expecting a much larger yield of crops.
- Is Jericho the best place to get Hobling Herb? I know a guy that says they are. Neighbouring villages are complaining that their stock is lack luster in comparison… Wonder what local merchant guilds might be up to.
- “Has anyone seen my dog?” Many farmers outside of Jericho seem to be going through their fair share of mutts, especially the bitches.
- The Conclave reports that their treatment for the Ley Line Issues appears to be effective. They will continue on with their procedures and are aiming to have the problem resolved by late Fall.