Change is carried on an ill wind; while the council of Jericho looks inward to fill their final positions and approaches stability, the tradesfolk preach of malcontent over recent events, seeking any aid they can find. With a new way to run a Berphauntian settlement, as the Admiral had said, representatives of all walks of life arrived to provide the citizens of Jericho with guidance and continued support, but what will this bring and how will Jericho’s organizations thrive?
Talk of vampires fill the conversations of the peasantry after dark following long days in the fields, no animal is allowed to remain outdoors at night and doors are latched tight. Any who frequent a tavern have their ears filled with rumour and discussion of what they believe needs to occur.
Since the departure of Bartholomew Templeton, Mayor of Mea’Visa, after being thanked for the use of his town by a member of the Black Channel, supplies and trade to and from Mea’Visa have not suffered but have continued into the merchants of Old Crucible as normal. The seeming migration of vampires to Jericho has diminished and only the haunting thanks to those who accepted a gift from the Black Channel remain whispering in the minds of the citizenry.
Travelers from all directions have reported passing by bands of Orcs and Goblins along the roads with makeshift camps, though those from the North report seeing a large encampment that seems recently established about two weeks away. While Jericho fended off several of the Harbringers of Baagh recently, many travelers and rumourmongers speak harshly of what a warband of green skins settling on the borders of Jericho could represent.
Whether blood is to be spilled, or consumed, any sense of safety around Jericho has soon vanished. Will the Channel return after the warning to stay out of their business? While citizens stand hopeful that these matters are at the top of the council’s agenda, musings continue to abound. Will the council take the lead in resolving matters at hand? Will citizens become divided and take it upon themselves? Will concerns amongst the peasantry worsen to the detriment of Jericho’s economy?
Welcome to Underworld Jericho’s second weekend event of 2017! Our shaper team has some experience and confidence now, and they’re itching to dive back into their storytelling.
Most of our OOG announcements are the same as the last event, but we will update you if we need to add any new ones between now and the event.
We’ll also run announcements at 10pm near the crow’s cage in town center.
– Please take any garbage you bring to site.
– There may be restrictions on where you can drive on site prior and after the game, based on site conditions and weather. We will update you as we get closer to the event.
– Note that COST OF LIVING is active this event and is set to 1 silver. It’s actually set to 2 silver but the Admiral is paying out of pocket to cover some of the in-game costs (see above). Cost of living is a fee you must pay to apply an additional, second blanket to your character. You can find details about what cost of living is and how it functions in our policies here:
– It still gets cool at night so dress warm. Also, it’s the rainy season – expect to get wet! You will be living outside for 48 hours, prepare for it or you will suffer.
– If we have anything else to add as we approach the event date, we’ll let you know!
See you in-game!
Date: Friday June 2nd to Sunday June 4th
On Site Logistics Opens: Friday 6:00PM
Event Start: Friday 10:00PM after opening announcements
Event End: Sunday 2pm, cleanup afterwards
$45 with Prelog & Prelog Payment
$50 with Prelog Only
$55 without Prelog
Experience earned: 1 CP Blanket
Location: 36 Walkers Road, Fenelon Falls, ON