Good people died that our children may be born in a land which we may permanently call home. We have heard the stories, and seen the graves. But now we are here, and a year ago we were told that this land was ours. Not all milk and honey, but ours.
We share a name for the land, Jericho. When we arrived, it had been reduced to almost nothing. We have made something of that nothing. Now the fields of rocks are fields of crops, planted one at a time. The town thrives where before nothing thrived. Fruit trees bloom where nothing bloomed. Broken buildings have been rebuilt into our homes and we share what we have learnt with each other.
Yes, we have everything now, food, water, shelter, livestock, and most importantly our families — everything. Though for all we have built for ourselves, the problems of the lands have become ours as well. We will train, and we will fight, and we will keep them that way.
Because above all, we are here. Alive. In a land we call “home”.
We believe, my lords, we have said enough already. We will only add that we are doing nothing but our duty. We have endeavoured to serve your people, and now we are prepared to suffer for them.
– The Peasantry of Jericho
Welcome to Underworld Jericho’s fourth weekend event of the 2017 season! Quick turnaround from the last event so we’re tying the two together, plot-wise.
Announcements will be run at 10pm at town center (near the crow’s cage), but here are some things you should know:
– COST OF LIVING is active and has been LOWERED to 1 silver. The farmers are back to working full-hours under the chaperon of the Blood Red Rose, Order of the Sword. If you are unsure what cost of living is, you can find a description in our policies:
– We will update the condition of the roads closer to the event, based on weather. Fingers crossed it will be nice and dry.
– Please take your garbage with you! This includes plastic water bottles which we find get used a lot more during these warmer events. Recycle!
– A reminder about donations – please bring them to logistics. We will not accept donations left at NPC camp.
– Therians – this is a lunar event for Jericho characters!
– If you’re visiting Jericho with a character from another guild, please remember that we must approve the character and some items that are brought with you. Contact logistics if you have questions and please read our policy on visiting characters:
– If we have anything else to add as we approach the event date, we’ll let you know!
See you in-game!
Date: Friday July 7th to Sunday July 9th
On Site Logistics Opens: Friday 6:00PM
Event Start: Friday 10:00PM after opening announcements
Event End: Sunday 2pm, cleanup afterwards
$45 with Prelog & Prelog Payment
$50 with Prelog Only
$55 without Prelog
Experience earned: 1 CP Blanket
Location: 36 Walkers Road, Fenelon Falls, ON